Worried if there will be enough people in your division or the division for your child?
We work extremely hard to ensure that we provide the best divisions and brackets for all of our athletes. Here’s how:
- We group all of the kids by age, weight, experience and gender when possible. This can be sometimes very challenging but we do our best to ensure the most fair brackets.
- We try our best to have boys and girls in their own divisions.
- When we have to move a young competitor with others who may be older, bigger or more experienced we like to reach out to the parent and coach to let them know. If at any time they feel unconformable we try and work out a solution. If we can’t, we will refund the registration as a last resort.
- The BEST way to get people in your division is to register EARLY. We can’t reinforce this enough! We post the registered athletes weeks in advance which helps promote others to register with you!
- We do out best to provide divisions based each belt when we can. If there are enough blue belts, they will have their own. If there are enough purple belts, they will have their own division, etc. etc.
- Advance belts especially are always concerned if they will have someone to compete against. If there is no one in your division by the Athlete Correction Date (Nov 10) and you do not want to change divisions we will refund your registration upon request.
All changes to your divisions can be made up until November 10, 2016
All athletes can compete in higher weight and experience divisions if they choose.
Please contact us if you have questions.